Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just venting!

Hi everyone, 

I have realized that I have abandoned my blog for an extremely, extremely long time now but I feel that it is time to get back on to blogging again.  This might sound like I am venting, and maybe yes it is, but someone once told me that sometimes it just helps to write down what your'e feeling.  So this is exactly what I am going to do.  

I had recently moved out of America where I have lived for so long.  It was very sad for me.  I remember the car ride to the airport and one of my best friends, who was like a brother to me, took me there.  I remember crying very hard that I could not even speak.  I was overwhelmed with so many different emotions.  And I was not crying because I was going to miss Dallas, the city where I was living, but it was because I was going to miss my wonderful friends.  In the past few years while being in Dallas, I have made some amazing friends as well as some not so amazing friends.  I have ended friendships with people who I felt were negative influences on me or people who had bad morals.  But the one friendship that I did not want to end, still ended because, for the lack of better words, there were no lines of communications between us.  I was very sad because this person was one of my best friends.  What compelled me to blog again was simply the fact that her boyfriend had commented on one of my facebook's status.  

(If you all do not know what facebook is, which is surprising if you don't know what it is, it is a social media networking site where all of your friends around the globe all can connect via the website.  It's great ONLY for that.)

My facebook status stated that I was accepted at Mahidol Univeristy as well as the National University in Singapore to continue my education, or should I go back to America.  And her ex-boyfriend, who is someone that I actually respected, and someone who I thought was great for my former best friend, responded "u should stay there."  I find it very funny because I had been gone for nearly two months now and I actually never have been to his facebook page ever since I added him as a friend, but to my surprise he wrote something using the nickname that he gave me, and sayng that he's glad that I am gone.  Which is perfectly fine with me.  His girlfriend does not like me anymore so he has no point in liking me either BUT what I do find funny is that he obviously cared enough to go down my list of statuses just to write that on my wall.  Which means that he has way too much time on his hand and not to mention extremely immature.  I never had anything against him even though most of my friends seemed to.  And they would ask me why is she with this guy, he is really old!  And yes he is a lot older than her, 14 years older, but I think she's in love with him and she told me that she was happy with him, so what is there to judge?  As long as she's happy with him and that he treats her well, that's all that mattered.  One former friend, a gay guy, would always tell me that for some reason he just didn't like him.  And that he is too old for her and would always make fun of his gray hair, but beacause this guy provided him with "goodies" the gay guy would be "fake" towards him because of these goodies.  And not to mention most of my friends would react the same way and ask me the same questions, why is she with him?  And that is exactly what I would tell them, he makes her happy, enough said.  But now, I still love my my friend very much so, and would still consider her one of my best friends, but with how immature this guy is to be incredibly petty as to write something like that on his and my wall makes me respect him a lot less.  (Of course he was targeting me so therefore I would feel that way regardless.)  However, someone who is like that and who would write that just leads me to think maybe this guy isn't all that great in the first place.  Yes, he doesn't have any reasons to be my friends or even like me anymore, but I feel that even if that were the case, he should be more respectful.  Not even my former best friend would write anything like that, she simply would just ignore that person and act like that person never existed.  Which leads me to think if he can be like that even after the friendship ending, how would he be like if she were to ever end things with him.  Not that it would happen, but it could.  This could potentially be forshadow of who this person really is especially when this person is almost forty years old.  The point that I am trying to make is simple, just because this person appears to be nice on the outside, that doesn't mean it is true on the inside.  What does everyone think, I would love to hear your opinion on the subject!!

No comments:

Post a Comment