Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Are girls smart?

I was on youtube.com one of my favorite websites, along with the other billions of people out there... looking up some videos, of course, what else do you do on youtube? shop? haha I can't wait until I see that happen... anywho... well you guys know how the video promos all pop up and says videos being viewed now, there I saw it, an Asian girl with huge boobs pops up... and who do you all think this girl was? None other but Tila Tequila herself, better known as Thi Thy Tho Ho, or something like that... but whatever... and this brought back memories of my childhood... NO Tila Thi Thy Tho HO, whatever the fuck her name is, was not a part of my childhood, Thank God... but she did allow me to a special time...

I used to stay up late at night with my mom to watch the Miss USA, Miss America, and Miss Universe Pageants... Man I used to love them!  But I also especially LOVED seeing an Asian girl representing herself either as an American or Asian, in general...!  I watched Riyo Mori becoming the first Japanese female to win the Miss Universe pageant!  I mean what an amazing accomplishment!  She showed grace and poise!  I also remember a while back when Angela Perez Boroquio (sp?), a Filipina, also a native of Hawaii winning the Miss America pageant as well as Brooke Lee, a Filipina, also a native of Hawaii winning the Miss USA pageant from way back when... But these are the pioneers of Asian women in the media!  These girls are what makes it special to be an Asian American or just simply an Asian in general!  They not only are intelligent, educated, and beautiful but the best thing about these ladies was simply that they were the Asian Audrey Hepburns!  They aren't going to flaunt around in skimmpy little Charlotte Russe outfits, or aka "disposable clothing" the kinds that you buy not as investment pieces but as trendy one-timers, the ones that will rip after a night out after partying and getting drunk, ( please kids, DO NOT drink and drive! Unless you kill yourself first, and even with that you will hurt the ones your love, but really, kill yourself before you kill others!) But going back to Tila, always naked and trying to get attention, Tequila... she's famous for being trashy!  I mean I understand that some people do not care how they become famous as long as they become famous... and by her standards, which are obviously low, to go and take your clothes off for the camera and for everyone to see such as: elementary students ( and if your elementary aged child has seen this girl naked, YOU, as parents should be ashamed of yourselves!) pre-teenage boys, post-adolescent boys, etc. etc... but really I've heard from many guys out there that they think Tila Tequila is super hot... but really if you look at her face, she looks like the sanrio's character, Kerroppi, if you are not familiar with Kerroppi, it is a Japanese cartoon about a green frog, and she resembles him to the t!  I had a picture of this animation and Tila Tequila, you all would see what I'm talking about!  But back to the point I am trying to make.  Tila Tequila is the demise of every Asian women out there, yes even to the Asian strippers out there, and to women everywhere!  She is basically saying that it is okay, to go on to myspace.com and post pictures of herself half naked in order to make friends.  I mean it was because of myspace in which she was offered a show on MTV, the infamous, a shot at love, where she is a self-proclaim bi-sexual... as if we really believe that!  But this type of behavior is sending out the message that it is okay for girls not to get an education that in order to succeed in this already cruel, man's world, is "how to get ahead by GIVING head"!  I mean DAMN!  Whatever happened to showing men out there that it is okay to be smart and to have your own opinions, and to be independent... be educated, and be cultured... why do we have to subject to showing off our bodies, taking our clothes off for the camera, and being "slutty" in order to get what we want???  I mean, would Tila Tequila be this famous was it not for acting like this???  I think we all know the answers to this one, and if you don't then, you are stupid too!!  So is this behavior smart? or is it just pure luck?? I think the answer is a little bit of this and a little bit of that... but honestly, the girl is a skank and if we continue to disrespect ourselves in this manner, we are basically saying that guys too can disrespect us as well!  So yes she might be a little bit smart but instead of being skanky, why not try to be famous for being educated, for discovering a cure for cancer, or something more meaningful then taking your clothes off and kissing another female... so is she smart? Perhaps... classy? Most definitely NOT, so we come back to the question, are girls smart?  Hmm... is it smart to get ahead by giving head??  Let's just think about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment