Total Pageviews

Friday, July 10, 2009

Dallas' nightlife

It's crazy to know how many people exist in this world.  It's even crazier to know that there are millions of people in Dallas alone.  So where do these millions of people go out at night and on the weekends??

Uptown Dallas seems to be the hit spot of the moment.  This is where many young professionals come to live and try to find someone to "hook up with" for the evening.  I know some guy who admittedly told me that he has had sex with over 100 girls... let me hear you people say, EEOOWW all at the same time...

GROSS!  How can anyone do that?  I'm sorry I know what kinds of girls are out there especially the ones that go out in Dallas.  I've been to Addison, Lower Greenville, Uptown, and Downtown... and so far the best place to party would have to be Uptown.  I'm sorry, I never seen so many classless people in my entire life!  In Addison, it's where all the white trash come out to play... and I use this term loosely because not all of those who go there are, but many, yes... I've seen girls who wear extreme bootie shorts who wears platform flip flops.  Yes platform flip flops, the ones that are like 3 inches high all the way around and are flip flops!  I mean, it was cool back when I was twelve, but COME on, the girl had to have been like in her 30's!  YIKES!  Reliving your glory days isn't cool anymore... I'm sorry, whatever happen to dressing appropriately for your age??  That doesn't mean that you have to wear a button down cardigan and a full length A-line skirt, but it does mean, you should try to look sexy in a more mature way.  Someone I was friends with once told me, that the reason why she doesn't like going to Uptown is because there is too much competition for her.  This is a girl who LOVES to receive attention from guys, but not just any guys, the ugliest trashiest dirtiest looking guy out there, however in Addison.  HMM... but I guess we all have to get our kicks, right?  To me I'd rather not be hit on ugly guys, because instead of getting a big head from ugly guys, it makes me feel, what the flying fuck is wrong with me?  Why am I getting hit on by some buck tooth, Willie?? Ha ha, well I guess we all just have different standards... and different ways of looking at things... But anywho, Addison's nightlife is definitely a lot more laid back, but definitely not a place where I would want to be seen at... just NOT my thing!

Which leads to my question, why would anyone want to hook up with anyone that go to those bars??  And not trying to sound arrogant by any means, I feel that I'm usually one of the best looking girls at those places... and that is why this person does not go out to Uptown a lot because she would be considered "below average" there then she would in Addison.


1 comment:

  1. I agree with everything you said in the last twovposts I hate Ed and tasteless people. I'm really flattered youwant me to make you bag, but I'm out of materials :( I'm sure you can make one though they re super easy!
    xoxoxo
    Libby
    Http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete