Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Paris Hilton, My BFF!

So I am a huge, HUGE, fan of realitv... and today, I watched "Paris Hilton, My BFF".  I actually logged on to MTV.com and watched it on their website instead of watching it out in my living room with the sun shining in, because my living room is like a freakin' sauna!! (great for the skin though, I suggest mashing up some avocado and slab it on your face, avocados are great for the skin!) and give yourself a nice soothing mask!  Anyways, sorry about straying away from the topic at hand!  BUT today was the first time that I watched season 2, I actually watched all the episodes to date all today... Yes, I know, I do not have a life... Well unless you consider working out a life... but Hmm... I don't!! ha ha so yes, I watched the episodes today, and OMG, guess who is on that show!!! It is the black girl, who is called 'The Crow' on the dirty.com !! Extremely funny! First there was that one girl from Dallas, I think her name was Corey, or something like that, who had her t*ts done, like three times, and on the third try, they finally got it right... MMM HMM... (implant dumb stupid thoughts about dirty girls, in my head) the word that I'm looking for IS, anyway... so 'The Crow' aka Dinisea... I am sorry if I butchered her name, as it clearly is an easy one to spell... BUT that girl looks ALL sorts of jacked up with those eyelashes! girl... come on now... If you are going to wear falsies, PLEASE PLEASE get Shu Uemura ones!  Black luxe is only $20.00 a pair, and lasts you a long time!! and they do not look like you have spider legs coming out of your eye socket!! Just a tip... If you are going to be on TV at least apply yourself!  On one of the episode, Paris Hilton makes the girls dress up for 'Paris Pageant' and girlfriend quoted the price of the dress to $400.00... ooooohh child! that is tackalicious!!  NO one cares about the price of a dress, unless you want to brag and be like, oohh oohh look at me, look at my new dress it costs this much!! TACKY! Tacky! Tacky! Didn't your mom teach you never to talk about money??? MMM Hmm...  anyways... what does everyone think about this show! I'd love to hear your thoughts!!!

2 comments: