Total Pageviews

Friday, July 3, 2009

SOME Girls are just NASTY!!

Hmm... what do I say about this topic at hand... okay, so yesterday I decided to go running around school, I attend SMU, for those of you who do not know that... SMU aka Southern Millionaires University... aka Southern Methodist University... ha ha... anywho, I went to the rest room yesterday after I went running in this GLORIOUS, beautiful Texas weather (implement sarcasm... for those of you who do not know what sarcastic means... LOOK IT UP! I ain't yo teacher!) in order to wash the sweat that was soaking my t-shirt and shorts... (by the way, I sweat heavily in the forehead area, but not like any of you guys really care about that... but thought I'd just throw that in...) ANYWAY, I went to the restroom and to my surprise... there was a girl in the restroom who COULD NOT hold herself in... I mean GUUUROOOSEE!!! (loose translation, FUCKING GROSS!!) She was shittin' up a storm, a DAMN storm... Like Hurricane Katrina just blew up in the fourth stall of the Hughes Triggs Student Center Women's restroom ... I could smell the rancid frigid air, as I was trying to breathe through my mouth... SO HARD TO DO! But if you master this technique, your man would LOOOOVEE YOU! Hopefully you readers out there will get what I'm saying and if not, well then you must be a virgin! ha ha anyways, the sound coming from that stall was like a frog being licked by a rabbit... I don't think that would make a sound, but just the thought of it makes me want to puke... just like the girl in the restroom did... I mean I heard her panting and moaning like she had just had the best orgasm of her life!  IT was like oohhh... mmm...(BEEEDD ... fart...beed shit... beed diaherrea... beeedddd fart... little pee... you get the picture) anyways... she basically blew up that toilette... this goes on for all of 30 seconds, I'm washing my face and trying not to gag... I hear the toilette paper rolling up and then a loud flush... and then this girl comes out of the bathroom smiles at me and says hi... (by the way she's like this super bleached blonde girl, fake tanned and SKINNY as hell... need I say it... the typical SMU girl... who just gave birth to Hurricane Ike Turner or some shit... anyways, she comes out and smiles at me and says hi... and opens the door and exits the restroom... but if you all notice I left out something... you are DAMNed right! that skinny, bleached blonde, fake tanned girl, as polite as she is with the greet and the smile... just walked out after giving birth to Hurricane Ike Turner and NOT WASHED HER HANDS!!!! OOOOMMMGGG!!! I wanted to puke even more!!! Now how the fuck are you going to be like "oopsy I gotta POOPSY" and not wash your damn hands after?? NASTY NASTY NASTY!!! need I say more? SOME GIRLS ARE JUST SO NASTY!!! I do not care who you are guys and girls! DO the general public a fucking favor and WASH YOUR DAMN HANDS AFTER YOU USE THE RESTROOM, period!! 

1 comment:

  1. hahahha. That's kinda gross. People need to stay clean :)

    ReplyDelete